Header Ads

Header ADS

Top 5 Motorcycle Cleaning Products

This article is what I'm gonna do. It talks through my top five favorite bike cleaning potions and lotions.
okay so to my first favorite products then and is strictly speaking not a bike product it's a car and bike
product but actually, I don't use this on my bike per se but I use it on my advisor. 


RAIN-X:

This product is this rain-x rain repellent now this is actually a dual formula bottle it's got
glass cleaner and rain repellent but I'm just talking about the rain repo here it's amazing stuff what you
do you clean your visor on your helmet as usual. Then you wipe this over with just wipe on with a
sponge or a damp cloth afterward and let it dry off.

Then it leaves a rain repelling film on the visor so basically if you go out in the rain. The rain just beads
on the visor you could turn your head either side in the airflow and the rain just flies off your off, your
helmet it's brilliant no wiping your helmet, they won't have to happen to have a little wiper blade on
your finger to wipe your home or anything like that.

Stick some rain-x ranger pin on your visor and the thing just the thing that just stays clear I thoroughly
recommend this stuff to you so that's number five on the list of my top five bike products rain-x rain
repellent for your visor.


AUTO SOL METAL POLISH:

Okay so to number four on my list end of my top five favorite products for cleaning my bike and it's
this stuff you will have heard of it I'm sure everybody using this don't they its AutoSol metal polish.

Now this is the stuff you can use it on on any metal actually but it's kind of a pace to lightly abrasive
paste but I use it for cleaning my exhaust headers. Stick some of this on a rag or a long thin rag just
rotate it around the pipes and this thing just brings the back right in you if you've got any blowing or
you know any discoloration on your pipes, it takes it of elbow grease a lot of work but this is the stuff
to use autosomal metal polish.
I guarantee you you will find all sorts of applications for this but particularly clean and exhaust on your
bike is brilliant stuff so that's number four on my list. 


AUTOGLYM:

Number three on my list and this is something that I particularly use on the street triple but you can
use it on any of your bikes on your fuel tanks and cylinders, this product it's from our old favorites
Auto glim and it's called Autoglym rapid detailer. Basically what you buy this for is to use one of those
detailing clothes that if you've got a car that's got tons of paintwork you use a clay bar and use this to
lubricate it.
Also, this just works as a great occasional sore between ride cleaners, if you've been out on your bike
or it's just sat in the garage and got a bit dusty and it needs to be cleaned but it doesn't need a
full-blown wash. Then you can spray some of this onto a microfiber towel just give your bike a white
with it and it'll come out polished looking like it's brand new again.

It's good stuff, it's not too expensive and it smells quite nice as well so Auto Glen rapid detail just to
keep your bikes in tip-top condition without having to hassle giving them a full-blown wash and polish. 


MEGUIAR'S BUG & TAR REMOVER:

okay, we get into the good stuff now so number two on my list is that it's something that again I use on
all my bikes but in particular, bike the Panigale that, I'm particularly anal about keeping nice and clean
but go for a ride in the summer on this, it's a summer bar I don't take it out the way I don't like take out
much in the icy winter in the summer I take it for a ride of an evening.
You get back it's covered in bugs and rubbish on the front but the rest of art remains completely clean
that's. 


When number two comes into action is this McGraw's Gold Class Bug and tar remover, it's great stuff
this I love McGuire's products generally but this stuff you can just spray it again onto microfiber cloth
wipe onto the front of the faring and it'll just bring off any bugs and so on. It's a very light abrasive, it
doesn't have a lot, it doesn't put fine scratches on your paintwork or anything like that.

It looks after it and it smells rather nice as well so the guar Gold Class bug and tar remover are my
number two favorite products than just keeping my bikes in tip-top condition particularly in the summer. 


MEGUIAR'S G7164 GOLD CLASS CAR WASH:

Number one on the list of my top five best motorcycle cleaning products and cue the drumroll,
because number one I'm honest is something I mentioned before, is this, it's McGuire's gold class car
shampoo. It's brilliant stuff it's I mentioned it on the video I did about cleaning your bike generally but it's
worth a mention again because I use this all the time both of my cars and my bikes, it's one of those nice
products that are kind to paintwork its pH neutral doesn't contain any horrible sorts of acids or anything
like that.
It's my sort of thing to think of it as the baby shampoo for your bike if you like. It's really good stuff. I love
it for ages if you buy in bulk like this. It smells lovely of flowers or something and I just think it's really
good stuff, so McGuire's Gold Class car wash shampoo is tip-top for keeping your bike clean doesn't do
any harm whatsoever at the last rages but buying in bulk makes it a little bit cheaper. 


okay so there we have it then those are my top 5 bike cleaning products and I just want to say before I
sign off that. All these products are things that I use all the time and I've bought myself none of them.
None of these manufacturers have contacted me or asked me to advertise their products. No one gives
me anything for free although if they're watching and they want to please feel free to send yourself, these
are just things that I use to keep my box in top condition all the time I probably recommend they're great
what we'll do is I'll stick some links below so you can then actually go in find it's just your interest, you
can get these all on (Link) and the rain-x rain repellent is about six quid, the autosomal metal polishing
gets you over that for a fiver, the Autoglym rapid detailer 10 pounds 25, the Maguire's bug and tar
remover 7 pound 40-ish and AmigaOS gold class shampoo providing the big pack.

It's about 17 quid or you get a half-sized bowl for about 9 quid which sounds quite expensive but actually,
it's good stuff then I think is well with paint last rages.


Top 5 best motorcycle care products

Today you're in for a very special treat because I'm going to open up another cupboard for you
this one here and this is where I keep my motorcycle care products so stick around stay tuned
it's gonna be my top 5 motorcycle care products. 

AUTOGLYM:
number 5 on the list of my top 5 motorcycle care products then is this from our old friends
Autoglym. this is their rapid detailer product and based I use this mostly on bikes like my
Panigale here I keep this bike generally clean because only ride out in good weather, on it and
but sometimes I might get a few odd little snaps on it some bit so maybe there's some light rain
or whatever and you just get some water spats or whatever on it.
It doesn't want a full clean but you do want it to look nice and shiny. That's where the rapid
detailer comes in. You just squirt it on the paintwork or anywhere else, wipe it with a microfiber
cloth. It comes up like new with a showroom finish. So that's number five on my list Autoglym
rapid detailer very handy stuff to have around if you can't be bothered to wash but you want
your bike looking nice and clean. 

number four on the list of my top 5 bike care products and that this is a bit of a cheeky,
there's nothing to do really with keeping your bike it nice and clean but it's all to do with
looking after these your leathers and the products itself is from art my old friends at McGuire's.
I'm a big fan of their products as you may know and this is their Gold Class rich leather cleaner
and conditioner, now a bit of a cheap because they sell this to keep interiors of leather cars
clean and nourish the leather seats, etc but I use this to clean my leather jackets and trousers
particularly, things like this is my Alpinestars leathers. It's ideal for scrubbing it.

All you do is apply it on a little bit of cloth, work it in well, it nourishes the leather and then you
just buff it off to a bit of a shine so once a year I give the leathers to clean with that come up
fabulous. So that's number four on my list: the Gores gold class rich leather cleaner and
conditioner. 

CHAIN LUBE:

Number three on the list of my top 5 motor care products and that is something that only
applies to bikes that have changed because number three on my list is this is the worth
high-performance dry hid chain lube this is chain lube. That I've been using for some time
and the beauty of it as its name on the tin implies is it's dry so it sprays on like a chain wax
and what it does not do it keep your chain nice and lubed and in good condition but it means it doesn't
fling off and go all over the bike.

What I pay is when I send the bikes away to be serviced. They're usually the chains usually
get loot with a normal chain loop and it flings all off the bike and makes the bike a right or
mess I usually clean that off and immediately reapply this worth high-performance dry chain
lieu it's.

Quite expensive but it does work well, keeping your chain on the top menu keeps it nice and
lubricated it doesn't fling all over the place, so that's number three on my top five bike care
products worth high-performance dry chain lube thoroughly recommended. 

Autoglym:
okay, we're getting to the serious stuff now number two on the list of my top 5 favorite bike
care products, that is another one from my old friends at Autoglym. It's this stuff here
Autoglym wheel protector now this is amazing stuff, I'm sure there's some witchcraft at work
here with this quiz off I only came across this about six months ago Autoglym sent this to me
for free and said give this a try, I tried it first of all on my cars it works on cars and bikes. 
It's an amazing product.
I don't know what chemistry is in here but basically what you do is you clean your wheels in the
normal way, you then spray it on the rims and it applies some sort of special nano protective
coating, that means brake dust doesn't stick to yours. Wheels it is incredible I'm a car for
example where you mostly get a lot of brake dust buildup usually if I clean those you know
about three or four journeys down the road maybe four days and the front wheels will be
covered in brake dust against you.

Apply this and it lasts about two weeks before you see any brake dust on your wheels, same
applies for the bikes it's brilliant stuff again relatively expensive but for what it does it is good if
you're anal about keeping your wheels clean. I recommend it if you haven't come across it
before give it a try Autoglym wheel protector. Number two on the list of my favorite bike care products. 

ACF50:

okay time to cue that drum roll up because we're at number one on my favorite motorcycle care
products, if you've been watching my channel for a while this one will probably come as no
surprise to you it's this stuff. ACF50 is an amazing product. I'm always banging on about how
good this is. I've been using it for years and years to protect my bikes, in the winter so I just
cannot recommend it enough I've made lots of videos about how to apply if you've not come
across it before.
It comes from the aircraft industry and applies a thinner coat as you can to your bike at the start
of the winter and it protects, any metal surfaces only need anything else electronics, etc from
the vagaries of salt and corrosion through the winter months. It works an absolute treat my bike
still looks spangly in you and I've put that down to having a CF 50 applied on the box again.

Quite expensive. I recommend you buy it in bulk. This is sort of almost elite or it 2.95 of a liter
here comes in lovely kit form with a little sprayer so you can apply it. If you want to get serious
about it you can get yourself a compressor and apply it with a paint spray gun which is what I'm
going to be doing next year.
Anyway, that's number one on the list of my favorite motorcycle care products. The ACF50
great stuff can't recommend it enough. 

okay so there we have it, folks that's my year top 5 of motorcycle care products, now I know
what you're thinking how much do these things cost I've done a bit of research and come up
with the prices for you just to let you know, so the Autoglym rapid detailer that's 995 on
amazon(Link). 


No comments

Theme images by Nikada. Powered by Blogger.